Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bev, Bill and Buellton

  Nancy and I had a nice ride from Santa Barbara to Buellton where Bev and Bill live. We went Solvang for lunch and then to an italian resturant for dinner. The dinner was fabulous, I mean really good. It has been very relaxing to be with Bev and Bill. We have rekindled our old relationship and found we are still a good fit. Talking about old times, religion, motorcycles and all manner of things is just easy. I am as relaxed in their home as I am in mine.
  The realization of the day is be where you are happy. Whether it is in a multimillion dollar mansion or a modest house in the burbs. If you make it your home and are happy there you have gotten more than what the money can buy. That applies to where you live as well. I am at home in the South but I like to travel it helps me to understand that there are things from other places that I can bring back with me. Food, fashion and a more world view are some of the things I like to bring back.
  Today's song choice is riding through the mountain pass to the valley with B.B. King and Eric Clapton singing " Riding With The King".

No comments:

Post a Comment