Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sit Right Here and Toss Me A Fish

  Today was a cool day. Started by going to the EMP where they have music exhibits and sci-fi/horor stuff. They have many collectibles from Paul Allen's collection. He is a Microsoft billionaire. They had Capt. Kirk's chair and a life size Dalek. They had a Curt Colbain exhibit and a Hendrix does London. Very cool. Yesterday when we went to the Needle I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and my readers fell out. Gone forever right? Wrong, they had them in the lost and found. Unbelievable. I have lost and found those glasses more times than I can count.
  Next we went to Pike Fish Market. Fish is the least of what they have there. Crafts and all kinds of cool stuff. I even got my littlest one something. Amelia will have to wait till I get home. If I move I'll have to come back for some cool stuff to decorate with. 
  I also got to go to a Seattle meeting. The problems we face and our stories of how we came to be members of this club are so similiar. It is indeed a special club.
  Tomorrow I get the bike back and prepare for the road on Wednesday. I'm ready to get back home but it will take a while and I must be patient. God has really smiled on me this trip and I am counting on his continued grace for the ride home. Say a prayer for the weary traveller. 
  The music choice for the day Elvis Costello and an acoustic version of "Everyone Wants to Wear My Red Shoes".

No comments:

Post a Comment