Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Have Bike Will Travel

  Today was all about the bike. I talked to Ben, the mechanic, who assured me the bike has been checked out and is good for the long trip home. The O-rings have been replaced, oil and gear oil changed and the tires and front end checked. We are good to go.
  I met a friend of Mikes today, another struggling lawyer who does domestic relations work. It is good to know our problems are the same.
    We went to dinner at a Thai resturant and thee grilled flank steak was great. Thai BBQ who would have guessed. It has been great to be in an urban area for a while. I appreciate what I have at home and remeber the need to visit the rest of the world now and then.
  Tomorrow back on the road and headed south for La Grande Oregon. Check in on me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment