Friday, May 17, 2013

The Bike Doctor and Capt. Mike

  This morning I went and checked the paper towel I put under the bike. No oil yeah! I called the Lake City Motor Sports Honda dealer and talked to Ben the mechanic. He was very knowledgable about my VT 1100. I proceeded to crank the bike and WOW antifreeze comes dripping from the left side. It was antifreeze not oil I had seen. Great if it was a bad cyclinder gasket the motor has to be taken apart to fix. Ben pointed out that there is a connecting port between the two cylinders and after a while the O-ring can go bad. You can replace them without tearing the motor down if your lucky. So there's one question you gotta ask yourself? Do you feel lucky? We'll do ya punk? I feel lucky. We'll see.
  So after that I got a Caribbean fish sandwich for lunch and headed to Mike's boat. Nice yatch. The boat dock was filed with 30 to 50 foot boats. These are ocean going vessels not little sailing boats you sail around the Res. You can take these anywhere you want. Mike has always liked boats and its easy to see his progression to this one. Yep Capt. Mike is alive and well.
  Anna Bell has a friend over for the night so once again I am in a house with two little girls and a grey fuzzy dog. I feel at home. I miss my girls. We are supposed to have a sleep over at Granddaddy's house and bake a cake when I get back. I look forward to that.
  I really enjoy being in a big city. There is multiple cultures and a variety of food to choose from. Mike asked me today if I plan on staying Jackson all my life. Good question. We'll see what God has in store for me.
  I don't have a music choice for today because I wasn't plugged in to my music today so think of something in the grunge catagory.

No comments:

Post a Comment