Monday, May 13, 2013

Mom's Day

  Mother's Day was a relaxing day of pool side activities and a wonderful meal. We went to an organic market where the produce was beautiful. The lettuce really caught my eye. Red leaf as red as a plum and green leaf bright with color. It was a lovely day for an afternoon nap for me. A call to a couple of moms and my day was done.
  Bev cooked a fabulous meal of pork loin, asparagas and butternut squash. We dined  and told large tales. I will miss being around such friends but it time for me to move on. Afterall this is a journey which will not wait. I have a long way to go to finish this. No song and scene for today just a chorus of "Wanderer" by James Taylor. 
  I'll begin tomorrow to move up the coast. I have the time to take my time but I feel the need to move on. I think part of it is the need to get on with my talk with God. We still have some unfinished conversing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment