Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Go west til you hit water. Check

  I tired my Garmin navigation rather than Google Maps. It worked great except I forgot to tell it no toll roads. Oh well, $3.50 for seven miles is not bad to  avoid LA traffic.


Newport Beach is typically California, beach across the street and the Big Belly Deli next door. They have a cali-style pastrami sandwich. They put the pickle in the sandwich, interesting.

Hi Thumb...
   It was good to visit with my friend Steve. Although we have never really hung out together we talked about things as if we were brothers. I value his all in attitude. 

My insight for today is that you have to be true to youself. Just as God gave you the insight to instinctively know what is right or wrong you also know what direction your life should take. You just have to clear the noise away and listen to the truth in you. Trust the truth in you and let God be in charge of the outcome.

  I'll leave you with another music choice. The Red Hot Chili Peppers " Give It Away" as you enter LA or Steppen Wolf " Hoochie Coochie Man" as you drive down Pacific Coast Highway. My favorite is the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

  Tomorrow relax and visit with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment